I Wanna Own This! In My Garden and My Own Room

Misaki PureBlood | October 23, 2014 | | | |

There are some flower that I would love to have in my own garden one day and I wish that any one of this plant or flower in my room next year~

I'm not Rose fans. XD So, if you wanna send me flower gift me this k :D Ahahahahahahahaha (Quit it, who gonna send you one?) Mwahahaha

I wish you guys like this flower too~




Source: Flickr

Hyacinth



Source: Imgfave + Popbyyaz

Lavender



Source: MahoneysGarden + Feralkitchen

Daisy



Source: Stacy

Sunflower



Source: Favim + Pinterest

Cactus



Source: Tumblr + Cactus Jungle

Bonsai



Source: EXN + Curiosity Chronicles

Tulip



Source: Jace Roxanne + Astrid Honey


Should I go with Cactus? Cherry Tomato? or? Hurmmmm It might take a long time to decide. If I got accepted for Bachelor Degree next year, I promise, I'll buy one of this~

5 comments:

  1. @Farah ha'ah cantik kan :D semua tuh favourite :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. misaki.. gambar tak nak keluar T______T nak tengok jugak... huwaghhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Puteri ha'ah mmg mahal woa XD tapi nak beli jenis kit bonsai je mwahahaha XD

    @zizie ehhh gambar tak keluar? seriously? ahaha.. Misaki tengok dia keluar :D

    ReplyDelete