Post Footer Like Me (SIMPLE TEMPLATE)

Misaki PureBlood | February 19, 2014 | | | |

Okie.. ma friend Shiro Usagi ask me, How I do footer like this:


Scroll down at my post and you will see this footer XDD

Okie.. today I'll teach you guys how to make footer like this XDD

Take Note: I'm using SIMPLE TEMPLATE :)

1. Go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML > CTRL + F

2. Find this code:
.post-footer {
3. Copy this code:
text-align:center;
padding:20px;
color: #333333;
font-size: 95%;
background: url(IMAGE);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
border-left: 1px solid #eee;
border-right: 1px solid #eee;
moz-box-shadow: 0 0 1px 1px #eee;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 1px 1px #eee;
border-radius:0px;
margin:6px;
}
4. Paste it below  .post-footer { code

5. Preview & Save if code work well XDD

Credit to: Arrien

I'm using Arrien tutorial and just change size padding and put background-repeat: no-repeat; after bakground Url~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment