[ R A N K I N G ] Knowing Bros | Ask Us Anything

Misaki PureBlood | Thursday, July 13, 2017 | |
https://onehallyu.com/topic/330776-official-knowing-brother-ask-us-anything-thread/

[Image from OneHallyuu]

My favourite Korean entertainment show that I fall in love currently... If I said, Knowing Bros win my heart more that Running Man, someone might get mad :P but nevermind... Running Man is a different concept than Knowing Bros. 

Knowing Bros more like school concept where the cast member will act as the student in the classroom and each week, a new transfer student will come to apply for their class. Some of the students are actors, actress, idols, gag member and etc.

Anyway, I would recommend you to watch this show if you haven't watch it yet :D It was so funny!!!


[Preview: Knowing Brothers Episode 68, guest: Girls Day - one of my favourite and Hyeri and Yura laugh is addictive like always :D]

Among the permanent cast, there is someone that I really anticipated when he talks, so that's why I make this ranking. This ranking only for my taste, my opinion... Someone else might have different opinion, ahahahahha XD

Situation (which will never happen): Who attract you, your heart when you saw him? and you would love to be his lover ^^ 

Lee Sang Min (1st)

via GIPHY
I cannot help it... Even though he is older, he has so many debt need to pay, he once failed his marriage... I love him!!! He is just so manly in his own way!!! and he is cute!!! Feels like wanna help him!!! Ahahahahahaha (I don't have money though)
Lee Soo Geun (2nd)
via GIPHY
Ahahahahaha, he is so funny. All his words usually make me laugh hard. Even though he is short~ Opps XD but he is cute and funny :D 
Min Kyung Hoon (3rd)

via GIPHY
He is so cute!!!!!!!!! so pervert!!!!! short tempered in this show~ but his laugh is addicted!!!! 
Kim Hee Chul (4th)

via GIPHY
Hee-nim is flirty like always <3 The beautiful man that I love who have sharp tongue XD well he is a weirdo, otaku!!! SUPER JUNIOR!!! EverlastingFriend~ and he always make me laugh but yeah.. Heechul oppa.. you at 4th place~ (well, its not like this ranking is important to him) ahahahahaha XD 
 Kang Ho Dong (5th)
via GIPHY
I can relate Kang Ho Dong well to me. He already cute XD but trying to act cute also make his cute. but he also loud O.O (just like me and some people got annoyed) Ahahaahhahaha.. and he is one of MC that I like (well Yoo Jae Suk first) :P Sorry Hodong XD and he is looks caring to his wife though.. :D 
Kim Yeong Chul (6th)
via GIPHY
They said Yeoung Chol comedy is no fun, but actually, it is funny XD especially when all of them stay quiet when he makes joke XD Ahahahahahaaa... He also a kind person XD He has his own charm though :D Ahahahhaha...
Se Jang Hoon (7th)

via GIPHY
Why I put him, on the last rank? Just because... Mwahahahahaha no lah.. it's not like I hate or dislike him. My sister like him XD He is funny sometimes but ermmm I wonder why I put his, last and not Young Chul or Hodong O.O Don't get mad :P 
This show is fun but they bully my little girl and my boy TT^TT  I wish I could protect them from any harm... Mwahahahahaha


2 comments:

  1. Tahu kewujudan show ni tapi tak pernah tengok lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show is funny. I personally love seeing Hee chul's sarcastic remarks and So guen's jokes.

    ReplyDelete