She Stole the Money!!!

Misaki PureBlood | Thursday, January 12, 2017 | |
Hi, guys! It's been a long time I did not post anything on my blog. I guess, I keep promised but cannot keep it (don't follow my bad attitude, if you cannot do it, don't promise) :P

I currently taking my final exam for my final year as a student... Today I'm so stress, especially when I think about my application for internship still company did not give a reply even after I follow up with them. Does anyone know, any Sdn. Bhd company that provide internship for Marketing student in Pendang or Alor Setar, Kedah area? Naaaahhh.. Nevermind that, I really hope this one company reply to me a.s.a.p... :) Pray for me guys XD

Hey, today I'm going to tell you something...


About a girl who stole a money from an owner...

HAHAHA... (This is not exactly stolen case, maybe) 

I got one this question from INFP group which is one of personality group that I joined. 


So, what is your answer? Reply it in the comment box.


I hope you guys get the correct answer, seriously... Because some of the members in the INFP group answer it wrongly... :P

See ya again (TOMORROW I HAVE GLOBAL MARKETING PAPER) TT^TT Stress.. whooooppssss...  Wish me luck :) and Wish you guys luck too, to whoever take final exam this year, hehehe XD


9 comments:

  1. My Answer; C (lol, before tengok jawapan ni) Anyway, Goodluck on your final exam, sis! And hoping that the company will reply you, asap :)


    New Update: How My Senior Year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha correct.. XD //clap clap :D

      Already finish my exam yesterday, hehehe XD

      Delete
  2. Goodluck for your final! :) I got it wrong too :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahhaa got it wrong? XD awwwww... Thanks guys.. finish already exam.. XD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalam. hai . drop here for a while . i also done with final exam recently as a first year student in degree :) Done follow you .. come visit my blog along ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Wa'alaikumussalam :D Thanks for dropping XD Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. long time no see you kak misaki xD all the best utk final dan semoga company tu reply akak utk internship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wehehehe.. biasalah ke busy an XD ahahahahaha XD InsyaAlah, akak dah dapat dah company :) thanks :3

      Delete