What Hurts The Most

Misaki PureBlood | April 25, 2015 | | |


Every time I listen to this song... I will cry.. Especially at the first scene, when she's yelling and blame all of this happen because of her father. 

Please leave the fact that even though we have been taught to respect our parent and we can't raise voice higher than them.. 

I just wanna say, that this is such depressing and heartbreaking song. You might be in this situation, where you lost someone so close to you. Just a blink of eyes. He's not here anymore. Even if we still had so many thing to share, to say. He's not here.

How can you survive, when you had a future plan for both of you. Just when you feel the light, suddenly you're being trapped in a dark.

So, whoever have not yet listen to this song. Why not give a try. You might love it :)


Rascal Flatts-What Hurts The Most




LYRIC:

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m OK
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ It
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say (much to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do, oh.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say (to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That’s what I was trying to do


I don't want to lost someone important to me...


8 comments:

  1. sedap lagu ni. harapnya kite jgn hilang org yg terpenting tu dri hidup kita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TT^TT uwaaaaa, awat sedih sangat ni :'( rasa nak nangis lak baca komen ni TT^TT

      tulah, harap sgt macam tuu.. aamiin :)

      Delete
  2. why she throw the tantrum to her father? sedihnya lagu ni :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right, because she feels like its also her father fault for kicking him out.. till that accident happen..

      TT^TT sedih kan.. rasa nak nangis lak..

      Delete
  3. Try dengar lagu2 Tomoyo Mitani~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uish, I will listen to it :D Tomoya Mitani, tajuk lagu dia ape Haseo? @.@

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. dengar tau, lagu ni serius sedih gila TT^TT

      Delete