Take Personality Test

Misaki PureBlood | Monday, April 20, 2015 | | | |

Have you ever wonder, what kind of personality you have actually? Did you know there are 16 personality type. You should know which one are you.

TAKE PERSONALITY TEST HERE:






I take this personality test a few month ago and I got INFP personality. I take this personality test again and again and again to check my personality afraid that the first time I did this test too relax. The result is, I always get INFJ personality. 

At first, I thought I'm INFP person, and when I got INFJ everytime I take this test. I read all INFJ personalities. ITS ACCURATE dang it... SCARY!!!

So, I guess I'm really a weirdo XDD

INFJ RESULT:


26% Introverted - prefer solitary activities, think before speaking, get exhausted by social interaction

57% Intuitive - Imaginative, absorbed in ideas, rely in their intuition, focus on what might happen

56% Feeling - Sensitive, follow their heart, focus on harmony and cooperation

38% Judging - Decisive, prefer clear rules & guidelines, see deadlines as sacred, seek closure

92% Turbulent - Perfectionist, self-conscious, success-driven, care about their image

INFJ INTRODUCTION:

So, I'm rare species in this world. I admit that... Mwahahaha...

INFJ STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:


INFJ ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP:


INFJ FRIENDSHIPS:



INFJ PARENTHOOD:


INFJ CAREER PATHS:


INFJ WORKPLACE HABITS:



That's the result of my personality. How about your personality? Did you get the same result as me? Tell me what did you get in this comment section, I would like to know about you :D

::GOOD LUCK::


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Samalah kita Pak Cik Ganas.. mwahahahaha..

      Delete
  2. Saya dari dulu memang INFJ. Setiap kali buat pun memang INFJ. Nampaknya kita memang serupa.

    Few of these things or actually a lot of these things are totally spot on. Tak tahu la nak sedih ke nak gembira bila baca. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perghh farah.. daebak XD

      Misaki first time je INFP yang lain-lain semua INFJ.. XD

      Hehehe :D jangans edih-sedih.. Be happy bila baca.. mwahahaha...
      tak sangka kita sama :3 kekeke..

      Delete