Facts About Me

Misaki PureBlood | Friday, April 10, 2015 | | |
I already wrote so many facts about me. I write this again today because this is my assignment given by my lecturer, Madam Azfa.

I'm really glad that she give this task individually, so I had a reason to update blog. Yeah, I know.. Thanks you for coming, drop in my blog and comment. I really appreciate that. :) Even though I only read your post without leave any comment or chat with you... Sorry...

So, today... what Madam Azfa ask me to do is that:
Introduction about yourself , your strength and your weaknesses

What are your plans and where will you be in the next 5 years. Share as well what are the things which you are currently doing to ensure that your plans will work.

Write about your family and close relatives.
I'm gonna re-write some of my facts that I already post before this and new facts. Maybe?? You know people change everyday :)



Real name: Nur Syuhada binti Zaidi

Nickname: Syu | Misaki | Yuki | Hikari | Yong | Junkyo (I use most.. Yong, Misaki and Syu as my nickname)

Born: In Miri, Sarawak but Kedah person :)

Age: Officially 22 (this August, I will be 23)

My Bachelor Degree in Marketing friend asking me the meaning of Misaki and why I use Misaki. Actually, its because of I like Misaki character in anime/Japanese cartoon. Its a popular name in Japan. It has a beautiful meaning. You might laugh if I say this.

Misaki means Beautiful Blossom (Mi = Beautiful, Saki= Blossom)

If someone call me Misaki its like praying me to be beautiful.. and I like my real name Syuhada. Its means Allah Witness or someone who's syahid. Aamiin... Even though my character is not the same, and I'm a bad person. I wish whenever someone call me Syuhada, I will have characters like one's of Syahid.. aamiin..  (So, both names give a beautiful meaning right?) hehehe ^__^


Love: Cute and fluffy stuff, anime, manga, J-pop, K-pop, T-pop, C-pop, Running Man, Korean Gameshow, Japan Gameshow, Drama/Movie (Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Hindustan and Tamil), nature, blue & grey colour, sky, star, sound of rain, small cactus, flower (tulip, forget me not, daisy, lavender), singing, sleeping, drawing, writing fan-fic and ghost story, love volleyball + basketball + rounders (sport)...


Hate:  I don't like racist people, people who doesn't respect other belief... I don't like insect~ I don't like poisonous animal~ I don't like fish~ BUT I love cute fluffy animal~

Facts:

1. I'm Kpoperz (someone who love to listen Korean song)

2. I'm Jpopers (someone who love to listen Japanese song)

3. I'm Otaku (1. someone who's obsesses with anime/Japanese cartoon, 2. obsess with vocaloid/singing voice synthesizer a.k.a piece of software that enables users to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody, 3. obsess with manga/Japanese comic)

4. I'm Gamers (I love to play game RPG - Massively multiplayer online role-playing game.. but I stop play game for a while.. No money and need to focus on study)


Strength:

1. I can watch every kind of drama. Whatever language it is. Since I love to learn other people language. 

2. I can sketch and love to sketch even if I'm not a pro.

3. I love to write short story and fan fiction.

4. I can play and edit a little bit blog with simple coding.

5. I love to play all kind of sport even if I'm not good.

6. I love to read novel, manga/Japanese comic, motivational books, religious book

7. I'm not afraid sleep in the dark.

8. I'm punctual in meeting someone.

9. Easy to forgive and forget. I can forgive someone easily since I'm easy to forget. 

10. Love to help someone in my capabilities. Free in charge.. Mwahahaha...

Weakness:

1. I'm an otaku. Being an otaku/someone who obsess with something bother me because sometime its become a barrier while I'm doing some task.

2. Procrastinate. I always procrastinate while doing my job. TT^TT 

3. Easy to get offend, sensitive and easy to cry. If someone angry and yelling at me, I might get angry back or sometime I will cry. Everytime I watch drama, movie, anime, and some inspiration, touching and cute video I can cry easily. I can't control it. 

4. I don't like busy place. Seriously.. :'( Wedding ceremony, clinic, hospital, shopping mall, street and anywhere with human. Except if its a place like zoo, aquarium.. :)

5. I don't like go to bank or any other place where I need to be formal and silent.

6. I'm easy to get bored by something that's why I have many interest so if I bored with that, I will use another ways.

7. I'm so weak again pouting face. If someone ask me something and make face like that.. Seriously.. I give up.. I feel sorry TT^TT

8. I don't like to eat vegetable. Erghh.. That taste, I still remember... :'( 

9. I don't like to eat all type of fish except anchovy, catfish, "ikan kembung"... Other than that.. I can't.. Fish face sometimes so scary.. and just to touch it I feel weird.. Ahahaha.. 

10. I don't like to eat seafood except octopus, squid... I really don't like prawn.. All kind of its..

11. I can change my mind easily. Such as.. I can eat ikan kembung if I see someone I like eat it or the situation at that time ask me to eat it. I will eat it and finally like it.

12. I easy to forget something. Everything not important, I will skip it from my memories. Maybe that's the reason. TT^TT

13. Daydream person. Even if I'm with someone, I can be in my own world dreaming something. Imagine something. I know its bad. TT^TT

14. Easy to like someone but at the same time easy to not like someone. 

15. Easy to get distract by something.

16. I don't know how to interact with elders and kids or baby.

17. I'm a completely WEIRDO. I love to talk with my ownself. Just talk to myself. There is no other identities I create or what. It's happen because I feel bored and someone I want to talk busy with something else. Ahahaha.. (I'm normal person but WEIRDO person at the same time) I don't know how to explain. Ahaha..

18. Always stay up late doing unnecessary thing.
Wohoaaa... I guess I had too many weaknesses.. :'(
Plan Next 5 Year:

1. At that time I must make sure I already travel to Makkah, Japan and Philippine.

2. I want to be a teacher during that time.

3. A mystery writer.

4. At the same time had my own boutique.
and planning to be a more better person in dunia and akhirat.. aamiin..

5. I can read and understand Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog and Japanese during that time.
What Did I Do In Order to Ensure My Plan for Future Going Well:

1. I already make a plan with my friend, when I'm age 27. We will go to Japan and travel all of Japan. So, I'm saving money right now. Hopefully XD

2. Sometime I learn Filipino-Tagalog language just by books. Maybe I should take some class?? I don't have time right now TT^TT

3. I plan to have my Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management and get a Dean list.. aamiin..

4. Planning to learn sewing maybe after next semester.

5. Planning go to Tahfiz. I don't know when, buts its already in my plan. Just not now.

6. Currently, study SMART :D ahahaha XD 

7. To be a mystery writer, during my free time.. I write some short story in English and Malay.
Facts About My Family & I:


1. I had mom and dad who are both a teacher :)

2. I love my mom more.. mwahahaha.. abah.. sorry TT^TT I love you too but ibu wins more XD

3. I had 8 sibling and I'm the eldest.

4. Sibling (4 girls, 4 boys)

5. I had a same interest with my sibling Uda (the only sis that wearing purple hijab), Busu (the one with dark purple baju Melayu) and Auni (the chubby one and wearing orange hijab). All three of them watch korean drama, anime/Japanese cartoon and anything that I watch. 

6. I sometime can't control my anger toward my youngest sister, Auni and youngers brother, Achik.
7. I only had one grandma on my abah side. I really miss my grandpa and grandma who's not here anymore. It just time is too short. Awwww.. this make me cry.. :'( I wish Allah always bless all of them.. aamiin..

8. I cannot consider I had a close relationship with my parents since I cannot act like my sis, Uda toward my mom and dad. But, I really love them so much that I cried imagine if I'm alone without them beside me. Family are more special than other people. Even my anime/Japanese cartoon can't win that.

9. My abah and my ibu always busy even during their weekend TT^TT

10. I love my mom's cooking.. hehehe.. Love you ibu... :)

11. My sis always borrow my thing even without permission and I just allow her.. but when its come to her, "No, don't touch that" Seriouslly? Ahahaha.. I need to make some pout face so she will agree :)

12. I love to talk non stop with my sis, Uda. Topic by topic.. First Korea, Japan, manga, death case, mystery case, ghost story, anything.. 

13. I love to bother my mom, sis doing their work.. Ahahhaha...

14. I love to act idiot cute when I'm with my family so they can laugh and have a happy day. Ahahhaa..

15. My sis kind of jealous of me because, she thinks my mom and my dad love me more because I always act cute-even though I'm not cute, and make my parent laugh.. ahahaha..

16. I love all of my family member :) even though sometime we argue about something ^__^ Family is so special <3 <3 <3

I hope you enjoy, reading my confused explanation about my life. Its almost 11.30 p.m and I still didn't post this task you give it to me. Good night madam ^_^ 

16 comments:

  1. Now I know your real name. Before ni, Misaki Misaki je. ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG.. I thought you know my real name already Farah.. ahaha XD
      takpe.. dua2 ok :D fufufu,.

      Delete
  2. procrastination, hell yah we are same! and i also hate when it comes to deal with formal tasks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr.. Awww... Its a weaknesses that should be avoid of course ahaha XD

      So true.. :3

      Delete
  3. suka penerangan tentang nama akak. both mempunyai maksud nama yg baik :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. maceh Mazni :)

      alhamdulillah ^__^

      Delete
  4. Biasanya aku manggilnya Hikari, ternyata nama aslinya lebih cantik maknanya :) Aku juga suka game genre RPG, terutama Final Fantasy :) Semoga semua Planningnya berjalan lancar, aminnn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya.. kamu selalunya manggil aku Hikari.. kalau temannya yang lagi satu sering manggilnya aku Junko :D hehe..

      makasih ya Arief.. kalau nama kamu pun sebetulnya favourite aku :)

      Yeayyy~ we're team RPG but I'm not that crazy in game yet since I had restriction because of my laptop problem ahaha XD

      aamiin :) makasih ya XD

      Delete
  5. owh.. syuhada namanya... dua2 mempunyai makna yang sedap.. nice to know you misaki :D hihi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya Zizie :D fufufufu... tapi namanya tak macam perilaku orgnya.. uwaaa... moga2 makna yang sedap samalah perilakunya aamiin ^__^

      nsankyuu Zizie :D nice to know u too :3 ahaha..

      Delete
  6. Nice to know you Senpai Misaki ! You're the best ! Hope all things go to plan inshaAllah ! Daisuki Dayo senpai !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know you too Hnayn :3

      Wohoaa... Aamiin.. InsyaAllah.. Hope so :)

      Delete
  7. hola... nice blog.. it inspire me to continue my reading in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhaha.. Amal... :D Makaseh komen walaupun Yong yang suruh komen fufufu XD

      Delete
  8. owww.. now i know things i dont know about u sis... comel jek misaki.. comel2 jgk siblings dia..
    keep it up.. fighting!! much love from me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >///< malulah.. hehehe XD

      Thanks sis XD

      siblings mmg nampak comel, depan2.. uisshhh.. ahahahaha XD

      much love for you too :) SAnkyuu neh~ :3

      Delete