Kill Me Heal Me (2015) Korean Drama Review

Misaki PureBlood | March 12, 2015 | | |

SYNOPSIS:
Cha Do Hyun is the third generation of a chaebol (the large, conglomerate family-controlled firms of South Korea characterized by strong ties with government agencies) who suffers from multiple personality disorder after going through numerous life-threatening traumas.

He tries to regain control over his life and is treated secretly by Oh Ri-jin, a first-year psychiatry resident, who eventually falls in love with one of his personalities.
MAIN CHARACTER:


TRAILER:


GENRE:

Romance, Comedy, Medical, Mystery, Psychological

EPISODE:

20 Episode

STATUS:

Ongoing with currently 19 episode~

RATED BY ME:

5/5

OPINION:

I can't wait for tomorrow~ The ending!!! I seriously recommend this drama too watch if you love watching mystery drama. 

If you are one of people who already watch and said that it's the same as Hyde, Jekyll, Me drama. I don't know how to response since I still didn't watch it. I will watch it later and compare mwahahaha...

Anyway, this drama really was funny yet at the same time making my eyes swollen as usual. TT^TT
Dammit...

and I really like Cha Dong Hyun multiple personality as Shin Se Gi (you will know about him if you watch the drama, wait I share with you, his hawtt picture) Kyaaaaaa!!!


OST:


Title: Auditory Hallucination by Jang Jae In feat. Na Show
This is my favourite ost!!! Its so sad!!! and every single scene with this ost really make me wanna cry!!! O.k it seems like I cry mostly when this song appear in the background
FANMADE MV:

(depend on you, if you wanna watch this or not, but its not affect you if you watch this. I don't think this is too much spoiler)


this is the perfect MV!!!!


Don't watch this 2nd video, since its reveal funny moment involve Cha Do Hyun multiple personality~ But.. Its funny!!! Why not watch this??? I watch this FMV before watch the drama, thanks to my sis fufufufu XDD

NOTE:
1. This is second collaboration drama between Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum after 2013 KBS2 drama "Secret Love"-My favourite drama!!! Its also mystery drama!!! Psychological!!!

2.  Lee Seung Ki and Im Ji Yun were first offered the lead roles, but declined due to scheduling issues with other projects.
CREDIT:



2 comments:

  1. This is so nice. I miss watching Korean Series. :)
    I think this is definitely nice.

    www.ajeinomoto.com
    Spices & Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe :) This is a must watch Korean drama.. you must watch it :D

      Delete