07 Ghost (2005) Manga Review

Misaki PureBlood | March 01, 2015 | | |

SYNOPSIS:
Barsburg Empire's Military Academy is known for training elites who bring victory to the empire. Students of the academy freely utilize an ability called "Zaiphon" to fight, while the types of Zaiphon usable depends on the nature of the soldier.

Teito Klein, a student at the academy, is one of the most promising soldiers produced. Although ridiculed by everyone for being a sklave (German for slave) with no memories of his past, he is befriended by a fellow student called Mikage. While preparing for the final exam, Teito uncovers a dark secret related to his past. When an attempt to assassinate Ayanami, a high-ranking official who killed his father, fails, Teito is locked away awaiting punishment.

Only wanting the best for Teito, Mikage helps him escape. Teito ends up at the 7th District Church where he is taken in by the bishops. It is here that Teito attempts to evade the grasp of Ayanami and the Military, so he can rediscover his memories and learn why he is the person that can change the fate of the world.
 GENRE:

Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Comedy-drama, Military, Magic, Demon, Shoujo

MANGA STATUS:

COMPLETED (Volume 17-Chapter 99)

MY OPINION:

This is the best manga shoujo action I've ever read. At first I only watch the anime on 2013 and since I don't wanna read whole of 07 Ghost manga content. I look the spoiler at the end of manga only. 

I kind of regret, cause I didn't read this manga before TT^TT 

Yesterday, I read all 07 Ghost manga volume without skip any page or chapter. Most of the chapter I read bring me tears. It keep falling non stop :'( So I prepare whole box of tissue.. 

Arghh.. I can't continue with my review. I feel like I want to give some spoiler. Ahahaha XD

Anyway, you can watch the anime first or read the manga depend on you. I love both manga and anime but in manga you will now more and the end of the story ^__^ 
Pstt:/ Just watch the anime and then start the manga from the start :) 
RATED: 

4/5

FAVOURITE CHARACTER:



Teito Klein (I really love Teito even if he keep crying coz I didn't find its annoying.. I keep crying whenever he cry TT^TT) & Mikhail (He's the eye of Mikhail own by Teito Klein, I like his badass side mwahaha...)



Mikage (Teito Klein bestfriend, he's scene always make me feel heartache) & Burupya (I really love Burupya because he is also Teito Klein bestfriend and he's so so so cute)



Hakuren (Teito rival in Bishop apprentice exam, I like it when he keep teasing Teito, ahahaha) & Bishop Frau (This pervert guy, seriously.. ahahaha he's bishop LOL!!)



Bishop Castor (He's really my favie overall... He's protective over Teito and he's so hawttttt!!!) & Bishop Labrador (He's so cute! and I really love his calmness and how interact with plant. Awwww...)



Razette (she's so beautiful even though she's not a human, she's so nice and have beautiful voice) & Fea Kreuz (Kyaaaaaa! I really really really fall in love with Father Fea Kreuz. he's so gentle, protective, manly, OMG!!!!)



Bishop Lance (At first he's really annoying.. ahahaha) & Karu (OMG I love Karu, he's so so so hawwwttt!!!)



Ayanami (Dammit, Ayanami definitely the best XD even though he's the main antagonist, I really love him but of course I'm on Teito's side XD & Hyuuga (He's so loyal towards Ayanami and I really like how he's mocking his enemy and sometime disturb Ayanami..ahaha.. Seriously that was so funny!)

5 comments:

  1. zizie pernah terbaca pasal ni.. nnt ada masa terluang, nk bc la..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serius? nanti bacalah masa terluang :) cerita dia memang best.. menangis baca TT^TT

      Delete
  2. Cooll ! Can I watch it misaki? Teito looks like a child I do say so and the other guys are some more manly..hmm,,interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooll ! Can I watch it misaki? Teito looks like a child I do say so and the other guys are some more manly..hmm,,interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete