The Maze Runner Cast Funny Moment

Misaki PureBlood | Wednesday, October 22, 2014 | | |
Last week, I watch The Maze Runner movie (streaming) online of course. I did share the link with you guys just few second before. Here: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-maze-runner-2014-film-review.html Just click on it dude XD Scroll down at the bottom, you can see the link right? Just choose which one you want :P

So, right now, I'm going to share the The Maze Runner Cast Funny Moment that I watch last week after I watch the movie :3


 (Part 1)


(Part 2)


(Part 3)


 Part 4


Part 5


and this one one THE MAZE RUNNER Cast Interview!! : Todd's Blog (SO FUNNY)

What I'm gonna say, I really fall in love again and again with Thomas Brodie-Sangster... Oh come on, don't make that face... XD He's so small and so cute... Awww.. I feel like I want to eat him.. bwahahaha O.k joke just a joke. I want to kidnap him and keep it mine.. Ahahahaha XDD


That's him!!! 


Thomas when he's still kiddos~ (He's not even aged!!!) XD

O.k now, make a good plan on how to kidnap him.. Mwahahahaha


I also fall in love with Will Poulter. Awwww.. He's so cute!!! Stahp acting cute man!!! You're so adorable... Mwahahaha especially with that accents >3< (Remember that scene in We're The Millers?) That was so fun!! XD


Look at how Poulter laugh LOL XDDD He laugh so hard and funny :D Like it XD


Image from: Rebloggy-Freshgreenie

Oh my, Kaya tease Thomas.. Look at him.. the horror that happen after he realize what he did.. Ahahaha.. Kaya you're so cute :3 I love how Kaya laugh.. Its unique and beautiful.. :D hehehe.. Kaya you really wanna show that vid? Seriously? :D

WOW... XDD

Watch Full Vid Here:


Last but not least, I love to see Dylan. He's so weird.. so funny.. so blur? so crazy!!!! Ahahahaha XD If you watch Teen Wolf, you MUST know him lol XDD (I watch only few episode since most of the time I spend with manga and anime) Ahahahaha XD



He winks!!!! Oh.. Collapse!!! XDD


I love Dylan with bit facial hair in his face. He looks like some wolf??? Mwahahaha XDD Sometime, whe he smile, he make me remind of Ian Somerhalder (O.K, I really love Ian especially after I watch vampire Diaries)



Image from: Rebloggy-DailyGladers

Watch Full Vid Here:


Watch this one, Dylan completely Zoning out!!! LOL this is so funny!!! Look what he did to Thomas XD
Both of them to adorable... Awwwww~


This one.. was so hilarious!!! And looks who survive this game.. bwahahaha.. Thomas so cute here.. ahahaha XDD


Its Ki Hong Lee youtube channel~ SUBSCRIBE XDD Ki Hong Lee as Minho while Will Poulter as Gally in The Maze Runner. The look at comment in YouTube and respond. The funny thing is that the way Poulter make that pow thing!! XD


and this moment:


I was like Seriously???!!! You guys!! Both of them my favie character too!!!   
First Newt (Thomas) Second Chuck (Blake Cooper-the one with cute smile and bit chubby) XDD Ahahahaha... 

Pst:/ Sorry guys, I completely fan-girling today.. Ahahahaha XD

3 comments:

  1. wahhh. kita tengah tunggu TMR keluar online. nakk tengokk. macam bestt jaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DF cita nih dah ada dekat online pun mwahahaha XD boleh tahan jugaklah, tapi kebanyakan peminat buku penulis cerita ni cakap, buku dia lagi best. :D Indeed mmg best pun.. so nak tunggu tahun depan sambungan movie ni, harap sangat lagi best dari yg ni :D

    ReplyDelete