My 8th Liebster Award

Misaki PureBlood | Thursday, October 23, 2014 | |

Liebster Award Rule:

  • Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
  • Answer the 11 questions asked
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential (should I or should I not? Maybe not) Ahahaha..
  • Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer (since I didn't nominate anyone, so its a nah) 
  • Notify your nominate (Don't have anyone to notify, ahahaha)


Arigato gozaimasu tag me XDD


My previous Liebster Award:


1. Have you ever feel like "you" were abandoned?


Yups, Indeed... Sometime, when I'm around with someone.. even though at first I'm happy laughing with them, if I can't continue make someone laugh I feel like I'm abandoned and be isolated alone TT^TT (no one have ever abandoned me) it just me myself, feel like that XDD

2. What do you want? (hountouni want * nak sangat)


What I really want the most (if its not an item like Alienware laptop) I really wanna be a person with a good heart and innocent as a baby and never ever tainted by sins and I really wish that human in this world not killing each other. So that all of we can be in the same place one day... InsyaAllah...

3. You already seen my blog right? What do you think of me?


You're an OTAKU!!! XDD Ahahaha 

One more thing, I think that you looks so matured compared to your age (since I always act childish) and the way you write in your blog seems like so.. Is it true? :D

4. How did  you express your feelings?


What kind of feeling? Ahahaha XD If its love.. Ommo.. I'm afraid its too much.. I'm just gonna rolling on my bed like Sakura and imagine about it.. 

If its not about soulmate thing, I always express myself by my voice, expression face and writing. If I'm happy be with someone, I always talk loud and sometime I control my voice and make it cute if I want something from my mom (even though I'm not that kind to make cute voice and face) and yeah most of the time, if I love something or dislike something I will post it on Facebook and blog to share my feeling.. Ahahaha XD

5. What do you think if an otaku meet a kpoper and a directioner?


Some otaku will be like this (hating on kpoperz and directioner)


Some otaku will get excited since both have the same interest (if that otaku also kpoperz or maybe directioner)


Well at least, its not otaku meet belieber XDD Ahahahahahaha...

6. Do you Love to draw? if you do, why? if you don't then why?


I love to draw, even though my drawing is bad. Since I feel ease if I draw. When I bored with class, drawing help me from sleeping. Another reason, I want to draw someone I like someday (that's why I can't stop drawing) Ahahahaha..

7. Babies or children ? which one do you most prefer to take care of? Why?


I don't want to choose ahahahaha... but, if the baby or the kid looks like Kiseki No Sedai mwahahahaha XD I'll happy take care of them.. ahahahaha...

8. Type of song that you like?


I listen to all kind of music, but I love music that can soothe my feeling, happy, sad, and sometime make me head bang~ XDD

I always listen to ballad, rock, metal, vocaloid, pop :3 (Korean, Japan, Thailand, Chinese, Mandarin, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia) 

I love The Beatles, Owl City, P. Ramlee, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Taylor Swift, Dave Days, Halfway to Hollywood, Starset, Achik Spin, Ella, Letto, Armada, Korn and etc...

9. Whats on your mind right now? (random. no thinking on this time) Honest please~


Uwarghhh.... Gomenasai :'( I thinking too much... My mind full of various of thing ahahaha XDD

10. If you have 'travel' all of my blog, since when I'm an Otaku? If you don't, what was your expression and thought when the first time you took a look of my blog?


Owh no... >__< I didn't know since when you're an Otaku.. TT^TT since when? :3 Of course I love your blog!!! ahahaha Otaku blog are always welcomes :3 (kpoperz and normal blogger too) ahaha...

11. What type my blog when the first time you get in.(zaman purple dulu / zaman hijau skang ni). What do you think of my blog. Comment my blog ..Onegai! (please) and be Honest please~


Zaman purple dulu :D This blog...


I love your current blog :D since its looks like my blog and Shiro Usagi blog (before I use this blogskin) Its my favie skin though~ :3

Its not that I don't like your purple blog TT^TT or doodles you make. Hehehe :)

(,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

14 comments:

  1. Kalau otaku jumpa belieber jadi apa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you remind me of my classmate XD gila anime. i've watched only a few anime. tu pun the old ones. i'm more to kdramas hihi >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matured? hountou ni? everyone told me i'm childish ant i'm not matured tho. Thanks anyway :)
    haha...tak boleh belah bila baca otaku jumpa belieber. xD xD I like that part and there was a mistake on question 10 (nothing. it just a grammar mistake and the sentence must be' what type of my blog...)

    about my blog..domo! I like ur blog too! the design of my blog inspire from shiro's and your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Farah kalau otaku jumpa Belieber, rasa nak hempuk-hempuk je... sebab kebanyakan diorang tersangatlah annoying...

    @Ai chan.... TT^TT long time no see you :'(
    ahahaha XD kdrama, I love it but like you said I'm more into anime.. :3 since they accept my horrible life.. ahahahahaha XD

    @Fara yups... I think you're :) hehehe XD your most welcomes.. :D
    Ikr.. hakikat yg kebanyakan otaku tak suka belieber dgn bieber tuh tersangatlah kukuh.. ahahaha...
    owh my really? I'm gonna change it :D

    Yeahhh :D do itashimashite :3
    ehh hontoni? :D ahaha XD I still save that skin code since one day, I think I'm going to use it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. ni otaku bertemu otaku ke camne ni... baru semalam kawan lama zizie, otaku jugak, contact zizie drpd jepun. ni kalau bagi kawan ngan misaki ni, mesti kecoh.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zizie yg ni otaku bertemu otaku.. ahahaha XD
    kawan Jepun ke? ahaha XD
    kalau otaku dgn otaku habislah... ahahaha macam2 benda kang yang keluar dari satu ke satu topik.. macam bertih jagung je.. semata-mata nak cari kita fandom mana satu, suka character mana, lebih kpada apa.. and so on ahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. otaku backpacker..kawan i ade buat travel ke Japan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. takde duit nak pegi lagi mwahahaha XD

      Delete
  8. ( Y ) thumb ups. tak larat nak baca :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha XD thanks yoa.. panjang sangat kan? :3

      Delete
  9. Wahhh banyak betul . hehehe btw cantik sangat your new look ! http://milikallahsepenuhnya.blogspot.com/2014/10/soteriophobia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. permission denied le ehehe XD

      thanks (tapi baru tukar ke simple template semula) mwahahaha

      Delete
  10. Awww that Ace scene.... T__T
    A liebstar award from an otaku to an otaku.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crying scene... TT^TT

      ahahaha tu lah.. XD

      Delete