My 7th Liebster Award

Misaki PureBlood | Monday, September 29, 2014 | |

Liebster Award Rule:

  • Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
  • Answer the 11 questions asked
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential (I nominate new follower) Ahahaha..
  • Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer
  • Notify your nominate


Arigato gozaimasu tag me XDD

Soleh S a.k.a Don :  http://iloveloaf.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-been-years-since-i-leave-animemanga.html

My previous Liebster Award:

  • First Liebster: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-first-liebster-award.html
  • Second Liebster: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-second-liebster-award.html
  • Third Liebster: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/06/my-3rd-liebster-award.html
  • Fourth & Fifth Liebster: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-4th-and-5th-liebster-award_16.html
  • Sixth Liebster: http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-6th-liebster-award.html

 1. Who is the person you look up to when you growing? Why.


I always look up upon anyone whether its real or not as long as the character always show high enthusiasm, playful, hardworking.. Someone who give me vitamin in my life.

2. What is your favourite book(s)? Reason.



Currently, I don't have favourite book except manga. Can it consider as books? Ahahaha... but.. before this I love Gemersik Kalbu novel, Sweet Sour novel, Skeleton Creek novel and Hanya Dikau novel.

# Gemersik Kalbu because I feel the pain when I read it.
# Sweet Sour kind of romance whenever I read it ahahaha.. That heroes was so romantic~ (even though he's smoking) XDD
# Skeleton Creek is ghost mystery novel. You should read this one :D Its good. ^__^ (I don't remember what happen though) ahahaha..
# Hanya Dikau romantic comedy relationship~ Ahahaha.. The heroin is older than hero. Their meeting fate was so funny.. XD (So hard to find this novel... TT^TT)

3. When the first time you learn to read? Tell me one funny experience.


Ahahaha... don't oh please don't.. before this, in kindergarten.. one of this fierce teacher (woman) asking me to read ABC.. and I ignore her.. because I don't want to.. She make face like she's angry with me.. Idk what happen afterward.. but what I know.. I really can't remember the exact time I read something.. newspaper? story book? I don't know.. I only remember I can recite Iqra and Quran and read Jawi. (what age I start recite? hurmmm I can't remember TT^TT)

4. Would you suggest a good book for me to read?


Skeleton Creek (not only you can read, you can visit their web to watch the video happen in the Skeleton Creek)


The Fault in Our Star (I didn't read this yet but my friend say its good book to read)

5. Where is Niagara Falls? (a..a. no peeking thru Google)

US-Canada (not Google but stalk Farah blog) sorry ahaha.. before this Farah already mention she went there but I forgot the exact place~

First: http://ilovekinderbueno.blogspot.ca/2014/04/a-trip-to-remember-niagara-falls-oh.html
Second : http://ilovekinderbueno.blogspot.com/2014/09/school-trip-to-niagara-falls.html

6. What book gave the most impression & change the view in your life?


Skip beat manga!!! (still ongoing)


Beniiro Hero a.k.a Crimson Hero (Volleyball manga)

7. Special character(s) that reflect you the most? Be it in anime, movie, books... anything.


Idk what should I say about this but most character in anime or manga is what I wanna be but I think 80% Konata in  Lucky Star really same like me. Ahahaha..

8. When did you first fall in love? (crush, admirer...whatever)


Errr... First crush and last human crush, when I'm form 4. He's so bright and have pale white skin~ but right now, I tend to like someone with villain eyes, sleepy eyes, fierce eyes with beach skin and they not even REAL~ TT^TT

9. What is your favourite color. A story behind it?


Blue... because I love the blue sky colour.. it was so beautiful. I feel like the sky always with me, that's why I start to like blue colour. 

10. Can you describe me in three words. How did you find my blog?


I follow you in Google + but didn't find a clue what is your blog and then you post comment in my blog with blog link. That's the first time I visit your blog :D

In 3 word you're: Lively, Nice, Bookworm 

Hehehe ^__^

11. What kind of work you do for a living? 


Nothing~ Normal life but no study, no job~ Unemployed right now~ TT^TT Just helping my mom do house chores~ TT^TT


and most of the time sleeping~

Ahahahahaha~

MY QUESTION

1. How old were you when you first got your phone? 
2. Last time you had a nightmare what was that about?
3. If you could had a power to travel through the past, what event you wanna change the most?
4. Would you like your partner to be the one who prepare the meals or you yourself?
5. Did you often have sleep paralysis?
6. Give me 1 of your weakness or 1 of your strength
7. Did you like it when someone else sip your water?
8. Can you forgive your friend if they betray you once?
9. Can you reconcile with your own enemy?
10. What number is your favourite?
11. What is the first thing you want, if you can have 3 wish?

TAG

Ultraman Wanyob: http://www.wanyob.com/

Anyone else wanna me to tag? Ahahaha (I tag you Wanyob since you've never got Liebster award) :D



5 comments:

  1. Love it! ;) I don't have the energy to write a long comment like you. So, shortly...really thankful for this. Passing this kind of chain quest is quite tiring too isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giler banyak kali kena tag .




    Wanyob < ---- takda orang tag dia pun .

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajin jawab,bosan ea? hehe..gigih jawab kan.. tp bagusnya L.A ni boleh banyakkn entri n kawan blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. last night korek balik khazanah manga ...reaaaaally~~ want you to read motomi kyousuke especially beast master 2 volume& dengeki daisy bersiri tp lupa sampai mana. best sgt. mayumi yokoyama: shiritsu! bijinzaka joshi koukou, plus Sakurakouji Kanoko: Black Bird (this one tak hbs baca lagi, sbb stop baca masa hbs U dulu) tp best gak... Nanba Atsuko:Sprout pernah dengar, ada live drama. tp tak tengok lagi... I don't know your manga preference. Mostly above are shoujo. ;)

    ps: sila tag wanyob

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Don hehe its ok :D your most welcome XDD
    yups quite tiring since I focus on answering this question for several hours.. Ahahaha

    @Wanyob ha'ah banyak sgt ahaha.. dah tag dah :D jawab yoa ^__^ ahaha

    @nana liena ha'ah kalau sempat nak jawab :D ha'ah banyakkan entry kekeke XDD banyak sangatlah kirenye.. ahaha..

    @Don ahahaha.. gi korek balik tuh.. kui3X
    oh my!!! Motomo Kyousuke my favie sensei :D I love all her work XDD I like how he create the heroes like that mwahahaha.. I read all of her work except Dengeki Daisy since its still ongoing TT^TT (too many ongoing manga I focus right now)
    oh... Mayumi sensei work, I still not read yet, thanks suggest this one :D hehe
    oh my Kanoko sensei!!! love her work!! and of course the here.. bwahahaha.. Thanks, since Black Bird already complete, I gonna read this :D I only read half of it before and suddenly realize it still ongoing.. really frustrated when I know about that.. ahahaha
    betul.. mmg best manga tuh.. kyaaaaa.... suka sgt :D oops.. hehe

    owhhok, I don't remember about Atsuko sensei but gonna read all her manga :D since I think I already read her work: Senpai to Kanojo hehehe XD ye ke ada???

    its ok, I love shojo especially if it have back and forth relationship where the heroes or heroin might hurt the feeling or running away from reality.. and sometime straight forward relationship I also love it.. ahahaha..

    done tag :D kekeke


    ReplyDelete