Tutorial Post Border With Line & Tutorial Blog Border Like Me (Simple Template)

Misaki PureBlood | June 03, 2014 | | |


Ai to seigi no serafuku Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon! Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

(For Love and Justice, the pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon I will punish you!)

Ok, stop, I'm not going to transform into Sailor Moon XDD Let's go to the main topic:


Shiro Usagi asking me how to make border blog and post border like me. Actually, I really doesn't remember the tutorial especially that post border. I don't remember who is the owner of post border tutorial so I can't credit to her/him. If you are the owner, please tell me k. I'll credit for you ^__^

For Tutorial Blog Border, I try many tutorial but it didn't work so I make my own tutorial.



O.k, lets start with Tutorial Post Border With Line (Like Me)

1. Go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML > CTRL + F

2. Find this code:
.post {
 3. Copy this code and paste it under above code:
background-color: #fff;
border: 1px solid #E7D8BF;
margin: 0 0 1.5em;
padding-bottom: 1.5em;
padding: 6px;
4. You can change px, type of border and the html colour of border according to your taste XDD

Now, Tutorial Blog Border (Like Me)

1. Go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML > CTRL + F


2. Find this code:
.main-inner {
3. Copy this code and paste it under code above:
border:6px double #CAE2FB;
-moz-border-radius: 15px;
-webkit-border-radius: 20px;
4. PREVIEW first, and you will see there is white background at the border corner right?

5. You can save or continue with next step.

6. Find this code:
.main-outer {
7. Copy this code and paste it under code we find at no. 6
-moz-border-radius: 15px;
-webkit-border-radius: 20px; 
8. PREVIEW and save it if the code works well :)



Enjoy~ XDD

18 comments:

  1. Ai to seigi no serafuku Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon! Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo! *dgn nada suara Sailormon* hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha dah agak dah.. mesti dia nak buat cemtu :) hehe XDD

      Delete
  2. ehh sailormoon hahaha . paling fav ohhh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? :) dah lupa habis pasal Sailor Moon sbnarnya.. ingat nak tgok lain nanti :D ahaha
      paling favie anime shojo? :D

      Delete
  3. ble tukar jenis border jga... maybe ble try jenis outset =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arigato~ Btw your tuto in cursor ,,it's WORKS !! :DD arigatou~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no prob HnaYn chan :)
      I'm glad its work :D

      Delete