In Love with Dutch and German Language ♥ ♥ ♥

Misaki PureBlood | June 19, 2014 | | | | | |

This whole weekend I'm watching The Voice reality show :D I still have many episode I need to watch XD I really fall in love with this show. I don't how I am happen to be watch that show.. After I finish watching new ridiculous viral video at FineBros channel.. maybe at that time I happen to click The Voice :D

Anyway the origin of The Voice are from Netherlands (ok, its not because of FIFA that I searching for Holland in Youtube) ahaha

Anyway, they are The Voice and The Voice Kids and I watch several video from The Voice Kids Philippines, Thailand and most it are from Holland it self XD and when I search in the wiki, South Korea, UK, US, Indonesia, and other country also have The Voice reality show :D

and I start become fans of Nick and Simon (singer-songwriter) who was the judges in The Voice (former) and The Voice Kids
Their voice was so beautiful :D I fall in love with Dutch Language lol XDD

I even try to sing in Dutch and German, but of course I totally failed~ XDD I need to take class I guess XDD Maybe later.. Right now, I don't have time hurmmm..

Click this How Differ is Dutch and German (I also know about this today)

New MV Nick and Simon: (I really love this song)

Nick & Simon - De Horizon


English Lyric Translated by My FB Friend: Alexender
it kept swinging, never went right
the road you have traveled
you never stood still, but you walked through
afraid you otherwise lost time
is your youth escapes
you stepped on so many things going
in your life story lost
Come along with me to the horizon
the focus on infinity, do not look back
then we get to questions, answers to questions
with rain on the cheeks, we follow the sun
Come along with me to the horizon
to make you never began
follow your heart, follow your heart, follow me
Come along to the horizon
Come along to the horizon
that's something you do not have time for now
changed again something you regret
that's what you came face
when you thought you took a break
without started without shock
the journey will not expire, but the chances
that which touches us makes us even stronger
makes stronger
what is black or heavy lightning
sometimes you see things better with your eyes closed
show your courage, show your fear, your face
I do not know where to go, but we immediately
will you come with me, going nowhere
are we alone, or are we alone together
you go with me to the horizon
the focus on infinity, do not look back
then we get to questions, answers to questions
with rain on the cheeks, we follow the sun
Come along with me to the horizon
to make you never began
follow your heart, follow your heart, follow me
Come along to the horizon
(k Do not know where to go, but we go right)
(do you want with me, going nowhere)
(horizon)
(k Do not know where to go, but we go right)
(do you want with me, going nowhere)
Come along to the horizon
I like this song:

Nick & Simon - Kijg Oomhog


English Lyric (Source: Batlyrics.net)
After a long fall
Climb up the valley again
Look at the time will come
How you fill in
You know any more
You do not get everything you want
And your head sorrowfully
Keep your body in power zn
There's always a tomorrow
Even the longest night
Look up to the Sun
Do not look for an answer
Let it go hold on to me
This road is straightforward
He leads you into the future
This cloud floating over soon
They will be a turning point interpreted
You can now move forward
You can feel the sun on your face
It's getting about time
That you yourself free
See it in a different light
But your head sorrowfully
Keep your body in power zn
There's always a tomorrow
Even the longest night
Look up to the Sun
Do not look for an answer
Let it go hold on to me
Look up to the Sun
Do not look for an answer
Let it go hold on to me
This road is straightforward
He leads you into the future
This cloud floating over soon
For this cloud floating over soon
For this cloud floating over soon

Nick & Simon - Julia (so sweet musing and MV)


What you need to know about Julia song by Nick and Simon:
"Julia" is a single by the Dutch duo Nick & Simon, consisting of the singers Nick Schilder and Simon Keizer from Volendam. The song was released on 8 March 2013. The song was written by Schilder and was produced by Gordon Groothedde.
Nick & Simon released many different versions of the song, each with another female given name as title. Eight versions were released on CD, but on iTunes 154 versions were released (see different versions). Nick & Simon established a record in the Guinness Book of Records with this song, because they released 155 singles on one day. This has never been done before.
The single debuted at the peak position in both the Dutch Top 40 and the Mega Single Top 100. The song became the first number-one single for Nick & Simon in the Dutch Top 40 and the first number-one debut in that chart since Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" in 2011. "Julia" was the tenth number-one single for the duo in the Mega Single Top 100. (COPY PASTE FROM WIKIPIDEA)
English Translation (Google Translate)
Oh, Julia, you belong to me
Oh, Julia, do not walk past
Because everything is my fault, my fault
But have some patience and know that I love you.
Oh, Julia, you're with me, with me
You say that you feel nothing for me.
All doors are now closed for good.
But the tone in which you speak.
I hear that you still care.
And I cherish the silent hope that you forgive me oot.
I know I have committed. Mistakes
And I do not just undone.
I myself was lost
When waking up from a nightmare.
I now behold I have made much in all that time
Oh, Julia, you belong to me
Oh, Julia, do not walk past
Because everything is my fault, my fault
But have some patience and know that I love you.
Is this really the end of the line
Remember how nice it was sometimes
If you feel how much I suffer, and how much I regret it now
Feel that I want you back and everything'm willing
Oh, Julia, you belong to me
Oh, Julia, do not walk past
Because everything is my fault, my fault
But have some patience and know that I love you.
Oh, Julia, you're with me, with me
I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I'll give you everything I have in me
As long as I love all of you can swap oooh
Oh, Julia, you belong to me
Oh, Julia, do not walk past
Because everything is my fault, my fault
But have some patience and know that I love you.
Oh, Julia, you're with me, with me
Oh, Julia, you belong to me
Oh, Julia, do not walk past
Because everything is my fault, my fault
But have some patience and know that I love you.
Oh, Julia, you're with me, with me
 Nick & Simon - De Soldaat (I really love this song)


Whenever I go, people always saying that German sound horrible and scary, I don't know why.. but they sound so cool for me :D I love all language ahaha XD and thanks to Alexender, I will learn Dutch :) and maybe if I had a chance further my study, I'm gonna take German and French class, since he said that learning those two will help you learning Dutch ^___^ Seriously, arigato neh Sensei XDD (calling you sensei, hope you find with it XDD) or should I call teacher? :D

So Enjoy this MV~

pst:/ I know I need to learn English grammar too :3 I will, don't worry XDD ahahaha (too many mistake I make, but if you can understand I'm glad) XDD

16 comments:

  1. did people say that? hehe, i thought Jerman language sound interesting as well as french, i am with u, wish to learn that language properly. Fighting2x!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups.. some people say that.. and they thought that German pretty scary and rough.. But just some people.. and know what, they always mention about Nazi and so on.. nahhhh..
      Owh owh I love French too :D Yeah.. fighting3X Learn language is fun ^__^

      Delete
  2. Wahh.. minat bahasa Jerman jugakah? Hei hei.. sy pn minat!! Haha.. sampai hati diorg kata bhs Jerman teruk, bg sy Ger.languange very unique..mcm ada slang2 arab. Heuheu.. :D ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups minat banyak bahasa sebenarnya.. tapi lately tngah minat dgn Dutch and German :D
      sebelum ni paling suka Thai, Japan, Filipino (still suka jugak yg ni and tngah duk belajar lagi) XDD
      Ikr.. some people say that.. :D German sound cool though XDD yups unique sgt ^_^
      ahaha...

      Delete
  3. X sempat sambung ayat sbb t,tekan publish! Kuikui.. ok, nk usha juga The Voice ni nnt.. mcm best pula ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha.. usha lah.. best gak lah :D suka dgar suara org yg sedap2 nih XDD

      Delete
  4. lol german X3
    i love france one!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. German sounds cool and unique :D
      I love French too hehe XD

      Delete
  5. wahhh .. hebatt. macam beshh jaa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p yg best ni Ana? ahaha language ka? The Voice? Nick & Simon? XDD
      semua besttt :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. XDD FIFA XDD
      I love Kaka bwahahaha :3
      of course Brazil too <3

      Delete
  7. Hehehee kite biasanya pernah dengar orang suka bahasa Jepun la.. Korea la.. Madarin la.. tapi first time jumpa yang suka Dutch and German :D Tenz.. kite dah mula suka lagu ni ^0^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul3.. :D
      Ehhh first time ke? ahahha XD tapi mmg best bahasa diaorang XD
      Yeahh.. finally someone said it :D sedap kan3 XD

      Delete
  8. kite skrng suke dekat bahasa french!
    nak belajar pstu nk terbang kt paris.hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amoi dia.. hehe ada sebab lain tuh hehe
      nak cari ehem2 org Paris ke? fufufufu XD

      Delete