Such New Experience~

Misaki PureBlood | Sunday, February 23, 2014 | | | |
     
 

Early in the morning, after finish my Subuh prayer... I go to back to sleep until 12.00 noon... Suddenly someone knock my door!! I'm still sleep at that time.. so tired because of yesterday.. and I heard some noise again and again make my eyes open widely try to scanning around... What happen? Why so loud this noon?

          Again, someone knock my door.. Awww..its my grandma (I called her Tok as in Malay).. I said: "Why Tok? I'm still sleepy" (TT^TT) and then I heard she said "Come out from house right now! DANGEROUS!" she said so many time but at that time with my bare face, sleeping wear.. I open my door and I see 2 males in my house with Tok and try to turn off all switch.. They plug off everything in house..


          What happen??? I'm so blur right now!!! Inside of my head so many thing spinning around.. I cannot digest anything right now since I just woke up. Suddenly Tok come and say.. "Yong (my nickname), we need to go out from house right now, I'm afraid our house might be seize by fire" she said so nervously.

          I with my =_= blur face questioning but only in my heart. I just follow Tok order and I just change my not so pajama into my shabby tracksuit and t-shirt.. and I put all my laptop, hand phone,  car license, all my birth certificate, exam certificate and  so on that important and rushing out from my house even I don't know what happen exactly XDD... but then, I rushing back to get my sis laptop... ahahahaha XDD and turn off the main switch.. hehe..


          Then, Tok tell me that Kira (not real name) burn her rubbish under the electric pole.. the fire became huge and it catch electric cable... awwwww.... so.. that's the story...
           Stupid girl.. why must you burnt something at dangerous place and make others STRESS like this... because of you.. my sleep got disturb and Tok got shock and her knee not feeling well!!! You should consider other feeling babe!!! Most importantly, you should not stay calm like your family did just because that electric pole was affected at Tok and my house!! DARN you girl!! grrrrrrr...... |I hope you take today experience as a lesson~

           Still, I'm glad that all safe, and the fire can be put out... What I want to say here.. we should not be ignorance just because we want to satisfy our self.. Look what happen, if we be selfish~ hurmmmm....

           Whatever it is.. this is my first time experience this kind of thing LOL XDD I'm not nervous or afraid like Tok did, but I feel angry XDD ahaha...

            BTW... this is the first time in history that fireman enter in the village... XDD and I snap the fire truck, in case my dad need it XDD... Turn out my dad ask me, if I did snap the firetruck picture.. I just nod my head and say "yes!" He said that later on, he want that picture LOL XDD So, today I'm being helpful to you? XDD hehehe...



|From now on, I will try to wake up early so that this kind of thing will not happen again|

I feel ashamed with ma self bit since at 12 noon I still sleep TT^TT

Ouch mom dad.. sorry I destroy you guys reputation XDD It can't be help XDD ahahahahaha >___<

16 comments:

  1. nasib baik tak terbakar rumah :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah.. alhamdulillah tak jadik apa2.. ahaha XDD

      Delete
  2. I'm glad nothing bad happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups me too... alhamdulillah.. fuhhh... heart attack lah if things like this happen again TT^TT

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hehe thanks XDD fufufu.. anime always cute :D

      Delete
  4. fuyoo ..dahsyat ni sampai trak bomba pun datang menyelamatkann keadaann . afufuufuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha tok sy lah nih kalut sgt time tuh.. suruh telefon bomba call 999 tapi bila kol..sorang pun tak angkat last2 suruh abah yg duduk dekat area Alor Setar yg telefon XDD ahaha..
      bomba mai, TNB pun mai fufufu XDD
      bomba mai duk relax lak tu..
      aduhh.. ahaha

      Delete
  5. woke up late n act as a photopragher xD yeah such a helpful useful one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kui3.. don't mention that woke up late >///< ahaha...
      as a girl I feel ashamed bwahahaha (but i still wake up late :P)
      yosh ikr.. helpful one..hehe :D

      Delete
  6. Hahaha xP mest mamai time tok gerak tu . fuhh naseb x jadi apa2 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang mamai sgt time tuh.. masa keluar tuh tiba2 ada laki dah lah pakai bju tdur dgn senget sini sana.. naseb sempat rembat kain tuala tutup mana2 yg kna tutup XDD ahaha..
      alhamdulillah tak jadi apa2..
      if not idk what will happen to my family ahaha XDD

      Delete
  7. fortunately everythg is okay. and i thought when i was in form 5, i mean last year. i once wrote bout a fire in the house. but i told in tht essay, i put out the fire by myself. hahahahaha. tak logik kalau pikiaq balik =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups... ^__^ I'm glad everything was fine and no one hurt ahaha XD
      ouch an essay? I thought its your experience hehe.. but you know what.. i always imagine that I'm the girl who bravely going inside the building save someone XDD ahahaha..
      and then someone will praise me.. bwahahahahahahaha...
      karangan biasalah tuh banyak yg tak logik tapi boleh jadi kenyataan hehehe ^__^

      Delete
  8. uh-oh! that was really really scary.. i would have fainted if it were me... i'm glad you're alright. thanks for following my blog. I'm from the Philippines. I'm a former English teacher and I'm happy that you always visit my blog. It's very nice of you to post in English, just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to reply late.. I didn't realize there is new comment in this post ^__^
      uwaahhh.. Ikr.. :D thanks... I'm glad everything was fine :D I hope things like that never happen to you.. aamiin.. :)
      no prob and welcomes.. I like your handwriting.. Owh hi from Malaysia :3
      I love to visit your blog since you always give motivation post and tell experience of life.. I love it.. hehe
      I need to improve my English and since I follow you and always searchin for new blogger friend from other country.. that's why I'm using English in my blog :D
      but I know my English was so bad.. I'm glad that you can understand it XDD
      thanks for the support :D

      Delete